All Mayaguana Regatta
The All Mayaguana Regatta is expected to bring in large numbers of persons from other islands. There will be a variety of activities during the entire week, including:
- Sunday - Church Service
- Monday - Old Fashion Programme
- Tuesday - Fish Fry
- Wednesday - Dedication of stalls (opening of stalls)
- Thursday - Boat registration, Skippers party
- Friday - Official site opening, First C Class Race
- Saturday - Second C Class Race
- Sunday - Final Race, trophy presentation, fireworks
Each night will consist of Cultural experiences, a Junkanoo rush-out, community band performances, climbing of the greasy pole, plating of maypole, and live band music.
The site might not be suitable for persons with mobility impairments and those in wheelchairs, because of the sandy terrain.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets should be leashed or in carriers.