All Saints Anglican Church
All Saints was established under a leaf tent in 1818 by Joseph Evans, an Anglican priest from London, and a Mr. Arthur Sweeting from Harbour Island, both of whom were slave traders. It was first upgraded to a wooden structure, then to a stone temple structure in 1891, making it the oldest building in Mangrove Cay. The land on which it sits was originally bought to establish a slave trading business. Sunday Service 9:00 am / Sunday School 3:00 pm.
Sunday at 10:00 AM