The Andros Lighthouse was built in 1892 to mark the southern entrance to the Fresh Creek channel. In 1952, three old canons were added in front of the Lighthouse and a tower built to the top. The canons came from the “Cottsac” Schooner, which wrecked on Stanyard Rock in the 1800s.
Hours of Visitation: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The area is naturally rocky, so care should be taken by those with mobility impairments. It is not recommended for persons in wheelchairs.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets should be on a leash to avoid injury.