Bimini Bread & Seafood Fest / Cook Off
This event provides an opportunity for Biminites and the industry partners to showcase, to the many guests expected for the start of the Tourist Season, what is unique about the preparation of Bimini bread and local seafood.
Persons that are in wheelchairs or with mobility impairments can move around freely.
Participation Requirements (if any)
- Portions should be enough to feed at least fifty (50) persons in 2 oz. cups Sample (Bite Size) Servings not full portions.
- Entrants must show up on time for judging. There is no grace period. Late arrivals will be disqualified.
- All food for the Bimini Bread &Seafood fest cook-off must be precooked. There is no cooking to be done on the site. Chaffing dishes and warming plates are acceptable.
- All entrants must participate in the Fest to qualify for prizes.
- Entrants are allowed booths for the sale of other food items.
- Entry forms can be up picked up from and submitted to the Bimini Tourist Office.
- In order to qualify for prizes and to participate in the contest, a written recipe for your entries must be submitted no later than Friday, May 13th.
- Judges decisions are final!
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets must be leashed.
Initial entry fee is $20.00; each additional entry is $10.00.