This street is the location of The Landing, a gracious, historic property dating back to 1800. The site also once held the home of prominent Bahamians such as Dr. Thomas W. Johnson, his parents and family. The original doctor's residence is also on this street, a white two-story wooden structure which dates back a century. Across from it is the building where the old clinic (downstairs) and public library (upstairs) once stood for many years. Both facilities were relocated in 1992.
Persons in wheelchairs will be able to move around this area easily.
Pet Friendly Notes
Leashed pets are permitted, but must be controlled.
Time Period Represented