We use two clean, comfortable vessels ̶̶ a 35 foot Marlin and a 35 foot Dakota ̶̶ both have a restroom on board and a party sound system.
This full-day boat tour covers 120 miles and includes:
- Feeding Nurse Sharks at Compass Cay
- Swimming with the Pigs at Big Major's Island
- Snorkel the Thunder Ball Grotto and the Plan Wreck
- Feeding the Iguanas
- Lunch at local restaurant in Black Point
- Dive and photo with star fish
- Visit to Carmon Cave
- Conch Dive
- Stopover at Sand Bar and preparation of fresh Conch Salad
- Unlimited Bahama Mamas, beer, soft drinks and water
Persons with mobility impairments are welcome, but it is recommended that they remain on the boat during shore excursions.
Appropriate Age Groups
Infants to 90 years old
How to Find the Departure Point
Ground transportation is provided from the airport, all hotels/resorts, and private homes on Exuma.
Length of Tour
Eight (8) Hours
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
The business is owned by local Exumian, Bob Smith, who has years of navigation experience.
Pet Friendly Notes
No pets are allowed.
Seasons Open and Departure
$120 - $200 per person, plus VAT