Da Salty Pig Adventures
Come and experience an adventure of a lifetime, as you join us for a day of fun in the water — snorkeling the shallow reefs, an egg island shipwreck, exploring the sand dollar sand bank, swimming with the pigs, beachcombing, and so much more.
This experience is not suitable for persons with mobility impairments or those using a wheelchair, because it is mostly on and in the water and involves small boats.
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
This business is locally owned by Mr. Bruce Pinder, a native of Spanish Wells and a licensed fisherman for many years.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets are not allowed.
Sample Itinerary of Experience
- Lunch at Sand Bar and Grille or the Shipyard (will be an added charge)
- Deep-sea Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Sea Life Adventure (turtles, stingray, sea stars, and sometimes dolphins)
Seasons Open and Departure
Departing from Spanish Wells or Gene's Bay Dock:
- Half day - $650.00+VAT up to 12 persons / $40.00 per person over 12
- Full day - $950.00+VAT up to 12 persons / $40.00 per person over 12
Departing from Harbour Island Dock:
- Half day - $850.00+VAT up to 12 persons / $40.00 per person over 12
- Full day - $1200.00+VAT up to 12 persons / $40.00 per person over 12
Touring The Exumas for a full day - $4,000.00+VAT up to 10 persons and includes:
- Allen's Cay - see iguanas
- Norman's Cay - snorkel around a plane
- Highbournes Cay - have lunch (added charge)
- Compass Cay - swim with sharks
- Staniel Cay - swim with pigs and snorkel Thunderball Grotto