Ebbie "Bonefish Ebbie" David
Want to have laughs while learning about bonefishing and Bimini? Meet Ebbie, a certified professional Bonefish Guide, and a native of Bimini with more than 30 years of experience. His skills in stalking bonefish on the flats of Bimini have earned him a reputation as one of the best guides in The Bahamas.
His ideal spot where he loves to take his guests is the Healing Hole. Experienced and patient, let Ebbie take you to where the fish are!
Persons with mobility impairments will have easy access.
Areas of Service and Expertise
- Certified Bonefish Guide
- Professional Bonefish Guide Instructor, providing hands-on classes for young men and women who aspire to be bonefishing guides
- Mangrove/Dive and fishing tour guide
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
Ebenezer David, better known as" Ebbie," followed in the footsteps of his late father, fisherman George David, at a tender age. Ebbie later evolved into the professional bonefishing guide/instructor that he is today. He is well known for pleasing his customers, providing them with an unforgettable experienced using his comedic skills and unique charm. Visitors become hypnotized with his charming personality and return to him again and again looking for more wonderful experiences.
Pet Friendly Notes
No pets are allowed.
Types of Experiences and Trips Provided
- Tour of the mangroves and the Healing Hole
- Visit to the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Bust, where you can get off the boat and enjoy the sea grapes and coco plums, as well as fishing in Bonefish Creek.
Seasons Open and Departure
- Bonefishing trips - $80.00 per person
- Mangrove tours - $60.00 and up
- Bonefishing courses - $100