French Leave Resort
Persons with mobility impairments or using a wheelchair will need assistance because of the stairs. Also, the Resort is located on a slope.
Upon exiting the Governor's Harbour International airport, turn right onto Queen's Highway and drive South for approximately 10 minutes into Governor's Harbour. The sign for French Leave will be on the left.
As one of Marriott Autograph Collection's hotels, it is perfectly perched on a hillside to capture the breathtaking views of the crystal clear turquoise waters, and spectacular sunsets. This property sits on a 270-acre preserve and offers twelve beautiful villas and the integrity of the tropical architecture epitomizes why French Leave is unique.
Pet Friendly Notes
No pets are allowed, except for service dogs.
$200.00 - $ 1000.00 per night (taxes included)
Breakfast Style Served
Breakfast Not Included
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Daily or weekly housekeeping
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with mahogany and granite counter tops
- Flat widescreen television & DVD player
- High speed internet and a docking system for ipod
- Fitness center
- Washer / dryer
- Gift shop
- Wedding pavilion
- Fresh water pool and spa
- Two mega yacht slips for mariners
- Golf carts for transport to and from the beach
- Tandem or solo kayaks / standup paddle boards and snorkel gear
Lodging Style and Amenities
- Authentic one and two bedroom villas with spacious indoor / outdoor living spaces
- Vaulted ceilings and covered decks
- British Colonial interiors with high impact windows and doors
- Custom African Mahogany doors and shutters on the exterior
- Cedar shingles with copper gutters and downspouts
- Masonry block construction reinforced with 3000 PSI concrete and steel rebar
- Tortoise shell patina polished concrete floors
- No. 1 Cypress T & G with tray ceilings