This street is named for the Hon. John Murray (1786-1797), former Earl of Dunmore. He founded the town in 1791, laying it out into 190 lots, which were sold for 35 cents per lot, per year. The Little Boarding House is located on this street.
Persons in wheelchairs and those with mobility impairments should be careful going up and down the hill.
Pet Friendly Notes
Leashed pets are allowed, but should be controlled.
Time Period Represented