Old Jail House
This natural cave on Bay Street, near the sea, is the old jail that was erected in the late 1700’s. It was once home to the island's prisoners and is now used for storage. It is located below the Rock House Hotel.
This site is not appropriate for persons in wheelchairs or those with mobility impairments.
Pet Friendly Notes
Leashed pets are allowed, but must be controlled.
Time Period Represented
1700's - Present
Sunrise to Sundown