This monument was erected in memory of the first four members of the House of Assembly, who were elected and first sat on September 29, 1729. Those men served in a House of 24 members and represented the Harbour Island District. Today, the district is represented by only one person.
The site is wheelchair friendly.
Pet Friendly Notes
Leashed pets are allowed, but must be controlled.