The Cove Eleuthera
Persons with mobility impairments or using a wheelchair will need assistance getting around, because the Cove is located on a hillside.
- Upon exiting the Governor's Harbour International Airport, turn left onto Queen's Highway and drive North for approximately 35 minutes to Gregory Town, and the sign for The Cove will be on your left.
- From the North Eleuthera International Airport, drive south for approximately 25 minutes to Gregory Town, and the sign for The Cove will be on your right.
The Cove offers a sophisticated retreat experience with 26 luxurious guest rooms and deluxe suites. To ensure a peaceful escape for relaxation, The Cove is completely devoid of TVs and telephones in the individual rooms and suites.
It is located on Queen's Highway, just outside of Gregory Town heading to the Glass Window Bridge. You can explore the island by bicycle, and those seeking an additional adventure can enjoy an amazing snorkeling experience in our clear blue waters.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets are allowed but must be controlled.
$429 - $3000 per night (taxes included)
Breakfast Style Served
Breakfast Not Included
- French-Caribbean cuisine served from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- A refreshing pool and poolside dining terrace
- Two pristine private pink-sand beaches affording breathtaking sunsets
- A beach-side Tiki bar
- WiFi on the beach
Lodging Style and Amenities
Each of the Cove's guest rooms, suites, cottages, and villas offers modern amenities, such as:
- Room and concierge service
- Ipod docking systems
- In-room wireless internet service/safes
- 600 thread-count sheets
- Laundry/valet service
- Spa/fitness center
- Nespresso coffee makers
- Luxury bath amenities
- Custom-blended mango toiletries